Terms and Conditions: NewsMail – Kingfisher Bay Holiday Giveaway
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Contestants must be an Australian resident to be eligible to enter. Contestants must be 18 years of age and over to enter.
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must collect the Entry Form which is published in the NewsMail between Wednesday October 21, 2015 and Thursday November 12, 2015.
The entry form must be original newsprint.
Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
The completed entry form must be placed in an envelope marked NewsMail – Kingfisher Bay Holiday Giveaway with your full name and address clearly marked on the back; then
- Send to: PO Box 3006, Bundaberg; or
- Deliver to: 36 – 38 Woondooma Street, Bundaberg, Qld 4670.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry.
- One (1) original entry form per standard envelope.
- 1 of 10 Weekend for two (2 people) at Kingfisher Bay Resort including transfers from River Heads.
- Each prize is for accommodation only and does not include travel, transport, food or beverages.
- For full terms and conditions for Kingfisher Bay, please refer to Kingfisher Bay Resort.
- Reservations and bookings are the responsibility of the winner.
- Cancellations may incur fees.
- There may be limitation to bookings around public holidays or school holidays.
- The winners must collect their voucher no later than 5:00pm (AEST), Friday November 20, 2015.
- Voucher must be used by December 12, 2015.
- The total maximum retail value of all prizes for this competition is $4,620.00 (inclusive of GST).
All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like of greater value.
3. Competition duration: the competition commences on Wednesday October 21, 2015 and closes at 4:30pm (AEST) on Thursday November 12, 2015. Entries received after the closing date/time will be deemed as invalid.
4. Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (where natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name. All contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winners will be selected by random draw at 4:30pm (AEST) November 12, 2015 at the NewsMail office, 36 – 38 Woondooma St., Bundaberg, QLD, 4670 and prize awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner’s details will be published in the NewsMail Classifieds section on Saturday November 14, 2015. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicize and publish his/her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilize publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. All prizes when specified must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
Promoter: The Bundaberg Newspaper Company Pty Limited ACN 009 656 955