Terms and Conditions: NewsMail _ Win 1 of 5 Hams for Christmas Giveaway
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Contestants must be 18 years of age and over to be eligible to enter and an Australian resident.
The Promoter is The Bundaberg Newspaper Company Pty Limited; 36 – 38 Woondooma Street, Bundaberg Queensland 4670 ABN 68 009 656 955.
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must complete the entry form, published in the NewsMail between Friday November 27, 2015 and Friday December 11, 2015.
The entry form must be original newsprint.
Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
Place the completed entry form in an envelope marked NewsMail – Win 1 of 5 Hams for Christmas Giveaway; then
- Send to: PO Box 3006, Bundaberg Qld 4670; or
- Deliver to: 36 – 38 Woondooma Street, Bundaberg Qld. 4670.
- Contestants can submit more than one (1) entry.
- One (1) original entry form per standard envelope.
- 1 of 5 Christmas Ham vouchers for redemption at Zacs Meats, retail value of $80.00 each (inclusive of GST).
- Winners must collect vouchers from NewsMail by no later than 4:00pm (AEST) Friday December 18, 2015.
- Winners must redeem vouchers from Zacs Meats no later than December 22, 2015.
- Total maximum retail value of the prizes in this competition is $400.00 (inclusive of GST).
All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences Friday November 27, 2015 and closes at 4:00pm (AEST) on Friday December 11, 2015 (closing date/time). Entries received after the closing date/time will be deemed invalid.
4. Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
(iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winners will be selected by random draw at the NewsMail office, 36 – 38 Woondooma Street, Bundaberg Qld 4670 at 10:00am on Monday December 14, 2015. Prizes will be awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be published in the NewsMail Public Notices on Wednesday December 16, 2015.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person from the NewsMail office unless winner is otherwise advised and Government issued photo ID is required. Any winner must complete a Release Form to confirm collection of their prize. All prizes (unless otherwise specified) must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.