electrocution

Family’s warning as cause of teen’s electrocution revealed

Premium Content Family’s warning as cause of teen’s electrocution revealed

The father of the 17-year-old high school captain electrocuted at home has revealed...

‘Popular’ school captain electrocuted

‘Popular’ school captain electrocuted

Investigations under way after Brisbane school captain electrocuted in home

’Distressing screams’ heard as teen electrocuted at home

Premium Content ’Distressing screams’ heard as teen electrocuted at home

17-year-old electrocuted in an accident at an Upper Caboolture home

NT company fined after apprentice dies from electrocution

Premium Content NT company fined after apprentice dies from electrocution

NT company fined after apprentice dies from electrocution at worksite

Tradie horror: ‘One guy’s clothes were blown off him’

Premium Content Tradie horror: ‘One guy’s clothes were blown off him’

Two tradies rushed to hospital with serious electrical burns

Two burnt and one critical after horror cafe cafe incident

Premium Content Two burnt and one critical after horror cafe cafe incident

Man in serious condition after rooftop incident

Family’s emotional plea after electrocution death

Premium Content Family’s emotional plea after electrocution death

“Larger than life” Guy Clark died after being electrocuted in a horrific workplace...

Tradie killed in rooftop electrocution

Premium Content Tradie killed in rooftop electrocution

Man killed in vet clinic electrocution was a contractor

‘I can’t read books’: Electric shock blinds father

Premium Content ‘I can’t read books’: Electric shock blinds father

Father-of-six who has lost most of his eyesight suing

Crane driver charged after mill worker’s electrocution

Premium Content Crane driver charged after mill worker’s electrocution

Crane driver involved in an electrocution incident has been charged

Friends remember electrocuted MSF worker as ‘jovial fella’

Premium Content Friends remember electrocuted MSF worker as ‘jovial fella’

Electrocuted Gordonvale man was a second-generation MSF employee

Sunday shift turns to electrocution tragedy

Premium Content Sunday shift turns to electrocution tragedy

Tragic sequence of events that led to electrocution explained

Child phones for help after mum's electric shock

Premium Content Child phones for help after mum's electric shock

Emergency service crews have rushed to the Casino home

Friends devastated after roofer's freak electrocution

Premium Content Friends devastated after roofer's freak electrocution

Friends in shock after Sydney man Joel White electrocuted

TRAGEDY: Dad’s ‘little mate’ farewelled alongside mum

Premium Content TRAGEDY: Dad’s ‘little mate’ farewelled alongside mum

Ava Cole and her mother Juanita were electrocuted in a farm accident

$80b silent killer in our suburbs

$80b silent killer in our suburbs

Last weekend we saw how they can be both ugly and deadly

Boy killed, another injured in sprinkler incident

Premium Content Boy killed, another injured in sprinkler incident

A sprinkler is behind the death of a Queensland boy on a farm

Next