TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NewsMail – Cheap Eats
- The Promoter is Bundaberg Newspaper Company Pty Ltd, 36 – 38 Woondooma Street, Bundaberg Qld 4670 ABN 68 009 656 955.
- By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Contestants must be permanent Queensland residents who reside within the NewsMail distribution area to be eligible to enter.
- Contestants must be 18 years and older to be eligible to enter.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- To enter, Contestants must collect the entry form published in the NewsMail newspaper on Tuesday March 7, 2017.
- The entry form must be original newsprint.
- Photocopies, scanned images, web/digital prints, reproductions or any other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- The entry form must be completed in full; then
- Delivered to NewsMail, 36 – 38 Woondooma Street, Bundaberg Qld 4670; or
- Sent to: PO Box 3006, Bundaberg, Qld 4670.
- Entries must be received within the Promotion period to be deemed valid (see Clause 13).
- Contestants may submit more than one entry\, however there is only one (1) winner and one (1) prize.
- Contestants are responsible for any cost associated with delivering or posting of entries.
- The competition commences on Tuesday March 7, 2017 and closes at 4:00pm (AEST) Tuesday March 21, 2017 (“promotion period”). Entries received outside the Promotion Period will be deemed invalid.
- There will be one (1) winner chosen by random draw. The winner will receive:
- One (1) voucher for $50.00 for Dinner for two (2) at Moore Park Bowls Club (incl. of GST).
- The voucher is for food only. Beverages are not included.
- Voucher expires one (1) month from the date of issue to the winner.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed in school holidays or on public holidays.
- The winner and their guest are responsible for any cost over and above the voucher amount.
- The voucher must be used in full in a single transaction, with no change given nor a voucher for a lesser value being issued on any unredeemed amount.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If the voucher is lost, stolen or damaged, it cannot be replaced.
- The total maximum retail value of the prizes is $50.00 (inclusive of GST).
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable by a contestant due to winning a prize is the sole responsibility of that winner.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter. Contestants must be 18+ to be eligible to enter.
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- The prize winners will be selected via random draw at the NewsMail office, 36 – 38 Woondooma Street, Bundaberg Qld 4670 at 4:00pm (AEST) Wednesday March 22, 2017.
- Prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. The Winner will be contacted by telephone after the draw.
- Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered regarding the outcome.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- The winner’s details will be published in the NewsMail Public Notices on Friday March 24, 2017.
- Prizes must be claimed in person by the winner from the NewsMail office and Government issued Photo ID is required to confirm identity and residential address.
- Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
- All prizes must be collected by the winner within 90 days from notification of winning. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
- Prizes that remain uncollected after 90 days from notification of winning will be re-entered into an uncollected prize redraw as per these terms and conditions on June 22, 2017.
- Redraw Dates winners will be contacted by telephone after the redraw.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier.
33. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
34. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
35. Subject to complying with all relevant state and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts nor affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
36. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or infect the administration, security fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given by State Regulation.
37. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
39. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.