Woman burns down house trying to kill bed bugs
Three people have been injured and 10 have been left homeless after a US woman accidentally set fire to a multi-family home while trying to kill bed bugs.
The woman was reportedly attempting to kill the bugs using rubbing alcohol while she was near a flame, which then started the fire around midnight on Friday in Cincinnati, police said.
The fire heavily damaged the five-unit building and sent three people to hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
The injuries are not considered life-threatening.
The Red Cross are helping to find housing for three teenagers and seven adults who have been left homeless.
"My House caught fire n got burned down - all my stuff is gone maaaaaan," former resident Kamaron Lyshe wrote on Facebook, alongside a video of the burning building.