16 places to watch Origin tomorrow night
ALL eyes will be focused on the Maroons tomorrow night when they aim to level the series against the Blues in Sydney.
Here is where to catch the action in Bundy.
- There will be promos, giveaways, meat raffles, footy doubles and burger and hot dog deals for $8.
- The Melbourne is offering a Supa Table which includes two bowls of wedges, 2kg of buffalo wings, two bacon and cheese garlic breads and three jugs of alcohol for $80.
Old Bundaberg Tavern
- The hotel is offering its steak, surf, and turf meal for $16.95 with every purchase going into the draw to win a jersey cap and ball.
- Thre will be a ribs special.
- The $12 t-bone is the special. There will also be half time snacks and the chance to win a personalised jersey.
- There will be giveaways and $10 pizzas available.
- Get 1kg chicken wings or 1kg beef ribs for $49.
Young Australian Hotel
- The hotel will be offering chicken wings as a snack at half time plus meal specials including a two course special for $25.
- Bar snacks and main meals on the night including lamb shank with sweet mash potato, vegetables and gravy for $16.
- The Sugarland is continuing its Kick for Cash.
- There will be bikini girl waitresses as well as a free ticket to win an Origin hamper.
- There'll be promos, giveaways, margin sweeps, first try scorer sweeps and a $9.90 chicken parmigiana special.
South Kolan Hotel
- The special is the $16.95 reef and beef and free snacks at half time.
Brothers Sports Club
- Two-for-one steak special and $2 hot dogs.
- There will be major raffles, official Origin memorabilia giveaways and $9 family pizzas.
Bundy Bowl and Leisure
- Enjoy a game of tenpin and pizza for $15.50.