What our social networkers are happy and unhappy about
Give something a thumbs up or thumbs down...
- Thumbs up to two older men this week, on different occasions, offered their assistance when I was struggling with a little baby and groceries. There are gentlemen out their still!
- Thumbs down to the drivers who speed through Sugarland car park. The speed limit is 10 not 60. Very dangerous. Someone will be hit soon.
- Thumbs down to people who can't use an indicator in this town.
- Thumbs up to Bundaberg Special School. We are forever grateful for your enthusiasm and dedication shown towards your students!
- Thumbs down to numerous power outages in Bundaberg recently... makes you wonder what the price hikes are going towards.
- Thumbs up to our amazing and generous customers at Woolworths Petrol Bargara for helping us raise $424 for beyondblue on our forecourt day! You guys are amazing!
- Thumbs up to ymazing! Awesome play land, awesome staff, awesome food and the kids have lots of fun on the big slides, playing in the big ball pit and those bikes are very cool!
- Thumbs up The Party Shop, great selection and always so friendly.
- Thumbs down to people taking shopping trolleys for long walks outside shopping centre grounds and not returning them. Saw six over North Bundy (guess where), two of the trolleys were as far as Coles away. Send them home.
- Thumbs up to JB Hi-Fi, top customer service when purchasing my new mobile phone.
- Thumbs down to the people who continuously dispose of their pets as though they are garbage.
Sonya Wagner Bidlake
Have you got a thumbs up or thumbs down? Comment below or check out the NewsMail Facebook page.