Laugh at a joke
- There's a gang in town which are systematically shoplifting clothes in size order.
The police believe they're still at large.
- I didn't realise removing my front doorbell would have such a knock-on effect.
- It's Jamaican hairstyle day at work tomorrow. I'm already dreading it.
- A pirate's son came home from school. His dad asks him how his exams went.
Son answers: "Aye, dad, seven Cs."
- I don't mean to brag but I just finished a 14-day diet in 2 hours and 14 minutes.
- Q: What cheese do you use to hide a horse?
- If attacked by a bunch of clowns, go for the juggler.