IT'S a simple question - but it's not so easy to answer.
What do you call a chicken in a shell suit?
Think about it... the answer is below.
While you think about it, here are a few other "rippers" (we use the term loosely):
- On which side do chickens have the most feathers?
On the outside.
- Why would you invite a mushroom to a Christmas party?
He's a fun guy to be with.
- What did the martian say to the petrol pump?
Take your finger out of your ear when I'm talking to you.
- What table doesn't have legs?
The multiplication table.
- What's black and white and eats like a horse?
Have you read a joke in a Christmas bon bon recently? Share it in the comments below.
Oh, and the answer to the original joke? An egg.