Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 



Class action being explored after Spirit of 1770 sinking

Class action being explored after Spirit of 1770 sinking

John Clayton says the towns should be compensated for lost income.

PICTURE PERFECT: 27 social snaps from a busy Bundy weekend

PICTURE PERFECT: 27 social snaps from a busy Bundy weekend

Antiques fair, festival of brass and the Shalom markets.

'Helpless': Woman watches brother's painful, horror death

'Helpless': Woman watches brother's painful, horror death

Moya Jackson: 'It's really hard to see anyone suffer like that'

Local Partners