Nespresso machine could be yours... here's how to use it
WEIGHING just 2.4kg and taking up only a puny slice of bench space, the Nespresso Inissia coffee machine is a pocket-rocket device that packs a serious punch.
For a limited time, take one home with your 12-month unlimited digital subscription to the News Mail, plus the weekend paper delivered to your door, for just $299.
That also includes unrestricted access to the Courier Mail+ (for Qld) or Daily Telegraph+ (for NSW) news sites and all the perks that comes with it including a foxsports.com.au membership - a total value of $525!
So what's this coffee machine got that your jar of instant doesn't? A lot...
In less than a minute, you can brew barista-quality coffee with the press of a button. Here's how:
- Turn on the machine by pressing one of the coffee cup buttons to activate it. The lights will flash for 25 seconds, this is it pre-heating.
- Fill up the water container on the back of the machine.
- Pull up the lever and put in your coffee pod before closing the lever.
- If you're having milk, fill the frother to the indent (ensure the frothing spinner is placed inside), put the lid on and press the button on the front. The button will shine red when it is heating but if you hold it down, you can froth cold milk if you're having a cold brew.
- Put your cup beneath the spout, on top of the drip tray, or if you have a tall glass, you can fold away the tray.
- Select whether you'd like an espresso or lungo. The coffee will automatically stop when finished, but you can also select to stop it earlier, or press again for more volume.
- By now your milk will have finished frothing and it's ready to pour into your coffee cup and enjoy!
- Remember to eject your capsule after every use by lifting the lever. It will fall into the container below which you can empty as it gets full. Ensure you change the water in the back of the machine daily and descale your machine regularly. If the machine is not used for nine minutes, it will turn itself off.
Don't miss out on taking home this great machine with your news subscription!
Head online now to get this ripper deal before it ends on October 13. Head HERE or phone 1300 361 604.