A MAN was preparing to cook a barbecue when a gas bottle exploded and burnt his body. 

Witnesses said they heard a loud bang at the residential address around 6pm Tuesday.

He was transported by ambulance to Bundaberg Hospital in a stable condition. 



Foxtel to launch Australia's first 4k channel

Foxtel to launch Australia's first 4k channel

Australian cricket fans will be among the first to benefit

$1.5m access to app to help treat stroke patients

$1.5m access to app to help treat stroke patients

Every nine minutes, an Aussie has a stroke

LETTERS: Daylight savings, drivers, schools

LETTERS: Daylight savings, drivers, schools

Send letters to editorial@news-mail.com.au

Local Partners