Man suffers burns to arms and face

A MAN in his 20s has been airlifted by RACQ CareFlight Rescue after a gas boiler he was lighting ignited.

He suffered flash burns to his arms and face.

The Sunshine Coast RACQ CareFlight Rescue helicopter was tasked on a hospital transfer to airlift the man at noon.

The crew flew to Eidsvold Hospital to retrieve the patient.

He was then flown to Bundaberg Base Hospital in a stable condition.



Bundaberg business given go-ahead for expansion

premium_icon Bundaberg business given go-ahead for expansion

Bundaberg Regional Council approves material change of use for site

Girls step up to crease

Girls step up to crease

Heat Girls League is en route

Local Partners