Man suffers burns to arms and face

A MAN in his 20s has been airlifted by RACQ CareFlight Rescue after a gas boiler he was lighting ignited.

He suffered flash burns to his arms and face.

The Sunshine Coast RACQ CareFlight Rescue helicopter was tasked on a hospital transfer to airlift the man at noon.

The crew flew to Eidsvold Hospital to retrieve the patient.

He was then flown to Bundaberg Base Hospital in a stable condition.



POLICE ROUND-UP: Busy day for officers in Bundy

POLICE ROUND-UP: Busy day for officers in Bundy

Shoulder dislocated in fight, teen charged with stealing plates

Bundy school in mourning after teen dies in asthma tragedy

Bundy school in mourning after teen dies in asthma tragedy

Students in shock following teen's death

Local Partners