‘Petrol on flame’ leads to serious burns

A MAN is in hospital after sustaining serious burns at a residence at Bli Bli, north of Mooloolaba.

The man was believed to have received the injuries after throwing petrol on an open flame.

Paramedics were called to a private residence about 3.20pm and took the 37-year-old under lights and sirens to Sunshine Coast University Hospital.

A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesman said the man was in a serious condition.



NewsMail’s team of journalists passionate about local news

Premium Content NewsMail’s team of journalists passionate about local news

Meet your team of local journalists living and working right here in Bundaberg.

Drivers urged to use caution until Takalvan St issue fixed

Premium Content Drivers urged to use caution until Takalvan St issue fixed

Drivers urged to use caution until issue is fixed

DON'T MISS OUT: Activate your bonus for big rewards

DON'T MISS OUT: Activate your bonus for big rewards

Did you know you can get even more – for free?