Man in hospital after electrocution

A man has been rushed to hospital after being electrocuted on the roof of a North Queensland property.

A spokeswoman for the Queensland Ambulance Service said they were called to a private address in Bowen just after 1pm.

When they arrived at the property on Peter Delemothe Rd they located a man in his 20s who had been electrocuted on the roof.

Paramedics treated the man on scene for chest and arm injuries before he was transported to Bowen Hospital in a stable condition.

It's understood the incident may have been workplace related.

Workplace Health and Safety Queensland have been contacted for comment.

Originally published as Man in hospital after electrocution



‘PLAYING WITH FIRE’: Man told drug habit not under control

Premium Content ‘PLAYING WITH FIRE’: Man told drug habit not under control

He appeared in the Bundaberg courthouse after police caught him with meth and drug...

Mayor throws support behind QLD’s Olympic bid

Premium Content Mayor throws support behind QLD’s Olympic bid

Bundaberg Mayor Jack Dempsey has put the Rum City forward as a possible training...

Build best hospital here, not Bundy says Coast councillor

Premium Content Build best hospital here, not Bundy says Coast councillor

Call to press pause on new hospital plans as Fraser Coast booms