A MAN has died after inhaling toxic fumes at home in Burpengary.
A MAN has died after inhaling toxic fumes at home in Burpengary. TREVOR VEALE/ The

Man dies after inhaling toxic fumes at home

A MAN has died after inhaling fumes at home in Burpengary.

Paramedics were called to Sobar St about 5pm on Christmas Eve where they found the man's body.

The man, 61, was believed to have inhaled concentrated chlorine fumes.

A Queensland Police Service spokesman said police were investigating the death but said it didn't appear to be suspicious.

Police will prepare a report for the coroner.



Betty bids farewell after 44 years

Premium Content Betty bids farewell after 44 years

A familiar face to many Bundy students, Betty Reid has retired from her role after...

CYBER CRIME: 12 scams to be aware of this Christmas

Premium Content CYBER CRIME: 12 scams to be aware of this Christmas

Detective Inspector Byrnes: If a deal is too good to be true, it probably is.

UPDATE: Search for reported missing person called off

Premium Content UPDATE: Search for reported missing person called off

Emergency services were called to the Bargara shore last night.