Man, 80, suffers burns to his body after falling into stove

AN 80-YEAR-OLD man has suffered burns to his body after falling into a stove with a pot of boiling water.

Paramedics are en route to the Moore Park Beach address.

The NewsMail understands the man has suffered burns to his shoulder and back after he tripped and fell into the stove.



BIRD OF THE WEEK: Elegant black swans and where to find them

Premium Content BIRD OF THE WEEK: Elegant black swans and where to find them

This week Allan Briggs talks about the Black Swan and where you can find them in...

MINE MILESTONE: Club takes deep dive into golden history

Premium Content MINE MILESTONE: Club takes deep dive into golden history

Members of the Bundaberg 4WD Club Inc have had the support of the mining venture...

Property boom: The suburbs reaching staggering prices

Premium Content Property boom: The suburbs reaching staggering prices

Is your suburb on the list of crazy sales?