Kitchen fire clears out Hastings St apartment building
A NOOSA apartment building was evacuated after a kitchen fire broke out in a unit.
Emergency services were called to the building at the western end of Hastings St at 5.36pm on Saturday.
A Queensland Fire and Emergency Services spokeswoman said crews arrived at 5.41pm and extinguished the fire very shortly after.
The spokeswoman said the building was evacuated but residents and guests had since been allowed to return to their rooms.
Paramedics treated one person at the scene for smoke inhalation but they did not need hospitalisation.