Group awarded as Child Protection Week draws close
WHO received a 2014 Queensland Child Protection Week Award?
Bundaberg Child Protection Week Action Group (CPWAG) did.
The group said it was an awesome achievement winning the Regional Program award and a fantastic way to start off Child Protection Week.
Who represents CPWAG?
• Department of Communities, Child Safety & Disability Services
• Department of Education, Training and Employment
• Queensland Health
• Queensland Police Service
• Bundaberg Child and Youth Protection Partnership (CYPP)
• Bundaberg Family Law Pathways Network
• Bundaberg Family Relationship Centre
• Bundaberg Neighbourhood Centre
• Bundaberg Regional Council
• Bundaberg YMCA
• Community Solutions
• Edon Place
• Foundations Care
• Impact Make Your Mark
• Indigenous Wellbeing Centre
• PCYC Bundaberg
• Pathways Bundaberg Fostering Service
• Phoenix House
• Relationships Australia
• St Vincent de Paul
• Uniting Community Care
The CPWAG meet monthly between February and October each year to prepare and plan for local events held throughout Child Protection Week.
The group says it is all excited about next week and looking forward to seeing everyone attend events.
Events will be promoted via local organisations and media.