Your thumbs up and thumbs down
Give something a thumbs up or thumbs down:
- Thumbs down to a certain vet in Bargara for refusing to treat an injured dog because they could not wait two days for payment, but happily took my money for the past three years. A big thumbs up to Sugarland Vet for arranging Pet Pay and treating my furbaby like royalty.
- Thumbs up to Bargara IGA guy from the deli for having such great customer service skills!
- A big "thumbs up" to the guys from Evolution who helped myself and my girlfriend with our flat tyre on Tuesday morning. You guys were so helpful and I'm sorry I forgot to get your names. You guys were the only ones, even though many, many cars and pedestrians walked straight past us with not even a "are yous ok?", who helped us. Again thanks guys, you both rock.
- Thumbs down to the pregnant woman smoking at Bundaberg train station before the 5am train.
- Thumbs up for progress at Burnett Heads, but when is any of it going to start? New marina, port development, gas pipeline, Lady Musgrave tours... All they do is announce these things and keep us waiting.
- Thumbs up to the ladies at Curves! Very helpful and friendly.
- Thumbs up to the staff at Central Medical. Twice in the last week they have been awesome! The first time a doctor went above and beyond what he had to do. On a second visit the staff were very caring and quick to act when my daughter was sick.
- Thumbs up to great food and excellent service at Rock Latino Cafe in Bargara. Very well done, have been back already and was awesome again.
Got a thumbs up or thumbs down to share? Tell us in the comments.