Girl bitten after Bunnings allows dogs in store

A FIVE-year-old girl was bitten on the leg inside a Bunnings store in Melbourne, days after the hardware chain decided to change their policy to let owners bring their dogs inside.  

The girl, originally from Rockhampton, was bitten near her knee by a Jack Russell at one of the stores in Melbourne.  

Her mother told media she had two bite marks which broke her skin and caused swelling.  



First visitors arrive on new four-day rail, rum, reef tour

First visitors arrive on new four-day rail, rum, reef tour

Tour package to put region on rail trail map

Bundy crash: Motorbike collides with kangaroo

Bundy crash: Motorbike collides with kangaroo

Two taken to hospital after crashing into a kangaroo

Local Partners