Flooded roads cut access
AGNES Water and Seventeen Seventy remain cut off from the outside world, and Baffle Creek is preparing to be cut off after further rain overnight.
According to the RACQ, the following roads remain closed:
- Lowmead Road between Rosedale and Lowmead is closed to all vehicles. No access this way to Tablelands Road.
- Tablelands Road between Miriam Vale and Agnes Waters.
- Bundaberg Lowmead Road between Rosedale and Bundaberg.
- Fingerboard Road at Miriam Vale.
- Gorge Road at Baffle Creek Bridge, Lowmead.
- Coast Road at Baffle Creek.
To check the status of roads in your area, telephone 1300 130 595 or visit http://www.racq.com.au/benefits_and_discounts/road_conditions
For the full story, read tomorrow's NewsMail.