1. Get crowing to celebrate the Year of the Rooster. Chinese New Year celebrations will take over Bourbong St between Maryborough and Barolin Sts with food and markets lining the street from 3-9pm and a range of cultural entertainment on offer.
2. Pilotlight Productions presents Megga@Isis, a night of entertainment with a variety of popular music. Head along to the Isis Club, Childers, from 7pm. Cost is $10. Phone 4126 1516 for bookings.
3. It's market time! Head along to the PCYC Market tomorrow from 8am to noon. The market will be held at the Recreational Precinct, Kendalls Rd. Contact Irene on 0437 645 941 for more information.
4. Come in to the cool of Childers Arts Space today for the opening of Obsessions by Elizabeth and Arthur Bach. Join the artists over light refreshments and live music by violin duo Kate & Wendy. Entry is free.
5. Get a little loony and join Unity Drummers to drum up the full moon tonight. It's a family-fun event held at Bargara Beach opposite Kacy's Restaurant from 6.15pm. Bring a drum, ukulele or any percussion instrument and a fold-up chair. There will be a guest appearance by Makin' Whoopee Ukulele Band.