Drivers urged to check road routes
ACCORDING to the RACQ, the following roads in the Central Coast region remained closed to all vehicles Monday night:
• Lowmead Road, between Rosedale and Lowmead, with no access available to Tablelands Road.
• Tablelands Road, between Miriam Vale and Agnes Water.
• Bundaberg-Lowmead Road, between Rosedale and Bundaberg.
• Gorge Road, at Baffle Creek Bridge, Lowmead.
• Kalpowar Road, Molangul, at the Kolan River.
• Waroula Road, at Stanwell.
• Poison Creek Road, at Bouldercombe.
• Coast Road, at Baffle Creek.
• Anakie Sapphire Road, at Retreat Creek First Causeway, Anakie.
• Glenlee Road, near Nogoa River, at Springsure.
• Bajool to Port Alma Road is open to all vehicles except for those requiring special permits.
Before setting out on a trip, drivers should telephone 1300 130 595 or check the RACQ website to get the most up-to-date information on which roads are closed.
Keep up-to-date with latest weather information for Bundaberg.