Develop and grow your online audience

REGIONAL businesses are operating in a market where competitors are just as likely to be on the other side of the world, as the other side of the street.

>> Learn how online advertising works (PDF)

>> Get to know Bundaberg's online audience (PDF)

When your customers (even the loyal ones) are comparing your prices with online distributors from across the globe, you need a tailored marketing solution which will build on the local play you know and do best, while building on a broader and stronger market reach.

That's where APN Australian Regional Media, parent company of the NewsMail, comes in as a strategic multi-platform marketing partner for your business.

APN-ARM sales and operations director Simon Irwin said that company had developed an offering of strategically bundled online and print packages to meet the needs and extend the reach of its clients.

"We're trying to make it easier to advertise online and streamline the process, so we have created packages to provide our customers with a complete solution, incorporating print and online advertising," Mr Irwin said.

"Basically if customers are already spending on print advertising, we're asking that they spend just a little more, and we'll enable them to reach a vast new audience online," he said.

"The other consideration is the impact of the advertising - so, the bigger the spend, the more people we reach, and the bigger the ad size and impact.

"Studies have consistently shown that the larger ads are, the more likely consumers are to recall and act upon the message or offer."

Mr Irwin said the bundles were the result of thorough regional market research to ascertain the specific challenges and needs of local businesses - especially SMEs - so the most effective and cost-competitive solution could be developed.

NEWS YOU CAN USE

  • The NewsMail reaches a print audience of 37,000 every day, and an online audience of over 104,000 unique visitors, who visit over 743,000 pages of content each month
  • We reach 80% of Bundaberg's population each week with the NewsMail, Guardian, and the NewsMail's website
  • Our readers spend over four minutes on our website each time they visit
  • While 21% of our audience engage in two or more platforms, the remaining 79% are consuming the news in just one format


Man allegedly exposed himself to teens at Nielson Park

Premium Content Man allegedly exposed himself to teens at Nielson Park

The man allegedly exposed himself to teenagers at Nielson Park last month.

STORMS: When the North Burnett can expect more rain

Premium Content STORMS: When the North Burnett can expect more rain

Grab your umbrella and get a rain dance going – rain is coming to the region this...

Trading coal for clean: New franchise saves money and health

Premium Content Trading coal for clean: New franchise saves money and health

Hanging up his coal mining hat, the franchise owner said he changed careers as he...