Bunnings clears up confusion over proposed new store
A BUNNINGS Warehouse spokeswoman has addressed NewsMail readers' concerns over proposed new store with the following facts:
- The new Bunnings Warehouse Bundaberg will be air-conditioned as well as have a playground and café for customers.
- The number of car parks at the new Bunnings Warehouse Bundaberg will have an increased number of car parks (when compared to the current store), with approximately 380 car parks for Bunnings customers.
- A number of additional jobs will be created in the local community when the new store opens. Bunnings Warehouse Bundaberg will employ over 250 local residents, including both existing team members from the current Bundaberg Warehouse, as well as new team members.
- Customers will have access to In Home consultants, who can provide free measure and quotes for kitchen and flooring.
- Bunnings has been careful to select a site for our new store that was appropriately zoned and has worked closely with council throughout the development approval process.