Monster food challenge: Could you eat a 2kg parmy?
A LOCKYER Valley restaurant has set up a massive food challenge that is sure to test even the biggest eaters.
Cottone's Café/Restaurant/Bar in Gatton is asking "how much breast can you handle" with its 2kg Parmy Challenge. That's right, 2kg of chicken.
The monster meal costs $45 and if you choose to accept the challenge, and beat it, you will eat for free, get exclusive bragging rights and join the restaurant's Board of Legends.
However, if you lose the challenge you will pay for your dinner and also pay with your pride.
A food challenge this big also comes with some rules.
1. This is not a co-op challenge. It is one 2kg parmy per person. Automatic disqualification if found sharing the meal.
2. The 2kg parmy is only to be purchased in attempt to join the Wall of Legends.
3. There is a 2-hour time limit to complete the challenge.
4. In order to be victorious, you must finish everything on and off the plate. No chips get left behind.
5. You may drink as much or as little as you like.
6. You must hold down the chicken. Vomiting will result in a loss.
The challenge starts on Friday. Bookings are essential, call 5462 3663.