Terms and Conditions
APN Newspapers – Hey Mumma OMO Ultimate Giveaway
1. By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Contestants must be Australian residents to be eligible to enter.
3. Contestants who are aged under 18 years must have consent from a parent/legal guardian to be eligible to enter.
4. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
5. The Promoter is APN Newspapers Pty Ltd, 5/100 Brookes Street, Fortitude Valley
Queensland 4006. ABN 21 009 657 943. Permit: NSW/LTPS/04442.
6. To enter, Contestants must go on-line at their local newspaper website (see listing Clause 7) to register their details in full, commencing 12:01am Monday June 6, 2016.
7. The on-line entry form must be completed in full at the following sites:
Grafton - www.dailyexaminer.com.au/competitions/heymumma-giveaway/3161/
Gympie - www.gympietimes.com.au/competitions/heymumma-giveaway/3161/
Ipswich - www.qt.com.au/competitions/heymumma-giveaway/3161/
Lismore - www.northernstar.com.au/competitions/heymumma-giveaway/3161/
Sunshine Coast - www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/competitions/heymumma-giveaway/3161/
Toowoomba - www.thechronicle.com.au/competitions/heymumma-giveaway/3161/
Warwick - www.warwickdailynews.com.au/competitions/heymumma-giveaway/3161/
Bundaberg - www.news-mail.com.au/competitions/heymumma-giveaway/3161/
Fraser Coast - www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au/competitions/heymumma-giveaway/3161/
Gladstone - www.gladstoneobserver.com.au/competitions/heymumma-giveaway/3161/
Mackay - www.dailymercury.com.au/competitions/heymumma-giveaway/3161/
Rockhampton - www.themorningbulletin.com.au/competitions/heymumma-giveaway/3161/
Coffs Harbour - w ww.coffscoastadvocate.com.au/ competitions/heymumma-giveaway/3161/
Tweed Heads - www.tweeddailynews.com.au/competitions/heymummagiveaway
8. Contestants may submit more than one entry, however can only win one (1) prize.
9. Contestants who share the competition link with a friend will receive 10 free entries to the competition.
10. There is no cost to enter the competition; however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Contestants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
11. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failure in any telecommunications service or equipment.
12. The Promoter may reject an entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information or via automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
13. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry made by a contestant invalid if the contestant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
14. Major Prize – there is one major prize for one (1) winner. The winner will win:
· A cleaner for a year (based on a standard 4 bedroom home taking 3 hours per week x 52 weeks at $30.00 per hour (inclusive of GST); PLUS
· One (1) year’s supply of OMO Ultimate Laundry detergent (8 x 1.8L bottles), retail value $172.92 (inclusive of GST).
· The Promoter reserves the right to select the cleaner in the winner’s specified area of residence based on the prize value and inclusions to the total value.
· The retail value of the Cleaner for a year (52 weeks) is $4,680.00 (inclusive of GST).
· Total maximum retail value of the prize pool for the major prize is $4,852.92 (inclusive of GST).
Minor Prizes – there are 15 runner up prizes of 6 month’s supply of OMO Ultimate laundry detergent (4 x 1.8L bottles), retail value $87.96 each (inclusive of GST).
· Winners must collect their prizes no later than 5:00pm August 30, 2016.
15. Uncollected prizes will be placed in an uncollected prize redraw on August 31, 2016 as per these Terms and Conditions.
16. Redraw winners will be contacted immediately after the redraw by telephone and in NSW, in writing.
17. The total maximum retail value of the prizes is $6,172.32 (inclusive of GST).
18. All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
19. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize, are the sole responsibility of that winner.
20. Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash.
21. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
22. The competition commences at 12:01am Monday June 6, 2016 and closes at 11:59pm Sunday July 17, 2016 (“promotion period”). Entries received after the promotion period will be deemed as invalid.
23. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
· Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
· The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
· Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
24. All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
25. The prize winners will be selected in an electronic random draw with the major prize drawn first at the APN Newspaper office, Level 5, 100 Brookes Street, Fortitude Valley Qld 4006 commencing at 10:00am Friday July 29, 2016 and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Winners will be contacted by telephone and in NSW, in writing.
26. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. Winners will be published in each of the 14 newspaper public notices on Friday August 5, 2016 (please see listing at clause 30).
28. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
29. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
30. Winners will be published in the following newspapers:
· Grafton - Daily Examiner
· Gympie - Gympie Times
· Ipswich - QT (Queensland Times)
· Lismore - Northern Star
· Sunshine Coast - Sunshine Coast Daily
· Toowoomba - The Chronicle
· Warwick - Warwick Daily News
· Bundaberg - NewsMail
· Maryborough/Hervey Bay - Fraser Coast Chronicle
· Gladstone – The Observer
· Mackay - Daily Mercury
· Rockhampton - The Morning Bulletin
31. Prizes must be claimed in person at their local newspaper site and Government issued ID is required to confirm identity and residence.
32. Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
33. Contestants aged under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian to collect the prize on their behalf.
34. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
35. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier.
36. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
37. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
38. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
40. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.