Situated in the prestigious Day Dream Estate is your opportunity to acquire this stunning home built to embrace family, friends and the joy of entertainment. With outstanding livability and seamless integration between indoors and out, this home is difficult to surpass.
Having the tranquility of being quietly tucked away in a quiet estate with paved roadways you are unmistakably just minutes away from everything and with its exclusivity it is also a wonderful part of a street proud neighbourhood.
Features and benefits of 11 Inspiration Court include:
- Multiple spacious living spaces
- Formal carpeted lounge room with recessed feature walls and glass slider door opening through to outdoor area
- Centrally located tiled dining / meals area with servery void through from kitchen
- Kitchen features an abundance of cupboard, bench and work space, corner pantry, breakfast bar, feature cabinetry, servery void through to dining and servery window through to out door entertaining area
- Spacious tiled family room with abundance of natural lighting and direct access out onto outdoor entertaining area
- Tiled covered outdoor entertaining area with pull down shade blinds making a great area to use anytime of the day
- Master bedroom separated from remainder of bedrooms for privacy and seclusion with walk in robe and ensuite plus glass slider door and external access
- 3 additional bedrooms all with built in robes, mirrored robe fronts and ceiling fans
- Designated tiled office with built in cupboard located at the front of the residence
- Main bathroom with separate shower and large corner spa bath
- Good size laundry with linen cupboard
- Tiles through the home with exception of bedrooms and formal lounge
- Abundance of additional storage space in hallways
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- Security screens and doors throughout
- Quality window furnishings
- Attached double attached garage with built in cupboards
- Fenced 850m2 easement free allotment
- Side access to the rear yard for caravan / boat
- Room for shed and pool at the rear of the property
- Lawn locker for additional storage
- Exposed concrete mower strips surrounding the home
- 5Kw Solar Power System
- Quiet cul de sac position
- Surrounded by modern quality homes
The home is located walking distance to Branyan State School, Daycare Centers, IGA convince store, takeaway shop, bottle shop and just a very short drive to the Central Queensland University, Avoca State School, major shopping centre, the Burnett River and Sandy Hook Ski Club.
This quality home will certainly impress those who inspect, book your inspection on this fantastic property before it is too late.
At a Glance:
Car Accommodation: 3
Land Size: 850 m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1,900.00 per half year (approx.)
Rental Appraisal: $380 per week (Approx.)
Age: 16 Years (approx.)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.