If you are in the market for a brick home that boasts strength and convenience at an affordable price, this property may be for you....
Walking through the front door, bearing to your left you are greeted with a hallway leading to 3 bedrooms, the bathroom, separate toilet and large storage cupboard. Taking a right leads you into the air-conditioned living space with a separate sliding door to the undercover front entertaining space or carport for convenience. The open plan kitchen and dinning just off the living space, is overlooking the rear gardens and pavered outdoor entertaining area with sliding doors opening out from the dining area. Towards the end of the kitchen is the laundry with a built-in storage cupboard. The laundry is conveniently placed and has an entry to the single car lockup garage and a second exit to the back of the house.
The property features garden beds and greenery of all sizes throughout the front yard and backyard, creating a natural feel to the property. Side access to the fully fenced yard with enough room to accommodate a third vehicle, boat, trailer or space for the kids to enjoy, including a lawn locker at the rear of the yard.
This property consists of:
- Lounge room with built in cabinetry, sliding doors to carport for convenience and split system air conditioning
- Great size open plan kitchen and dining overlooking the outdoor area with plenty of storage and bench space
- 3 generously sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans (2 with built-in cupboards)
- Carpets throughout bedrooms and lounge room
- Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower (tiled floor)
- Separate toilet
- Built in linen / storage cupboard in hallway
- Outdoor pavered entertaining area with feature gardens
- Single attached garage with remote and internal access
- Single carport covered and tiled
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Front and back entry doors are fitted with deadlocks for your safety
- Lawn locker for extra storage space
- Fully fenced side yard with room to park a 3rd vehicle, boat or trailer if required
- Generous laundry with large double sink and built in storage cupboard
- Patio at the front of the house to compliment the entry way
- Rainwater tank at rear of the property
- Garden beds throughout the property
- 809 m2 allotment
- Window furnishings throughout
- Located just a short distance to the Bundaberg CBD, child care centres, primary and secondary schools, and shopping centres
For your private inspection or for additional information please email or call Aaron and Scott today.
At a Glance:
Living areas: 1
Air Conditioning: Yes
Land Size: 809 m2
Rates: $1,800.00 per half year (approx)
Rental Appraisal: $310 per week (approx)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.