Ideally suited for those looking for a character filled brick and tile home in a quiet pocket with multiple living areas, raked ceilings, sides access to rear yard, room to install a shed and close to St Marys School.
When considering the features of a residence, the checklist in this home will certainly warrant an inspection...
- 3 generous size bedrooms
- Huge built in master bedroom with split system air conditioning
- Great size lounge room with raked exposed timber ceiling and air conditioning opening out onto entertaining area
- Separate 2nd living area which could be used as a large 4th bedroom if required
- Independent dining area adjacent to kitchen with air conditioning, skylight along with direct access onto outdoor entertaining space
- Good size central kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space plus dishwasher
- Paved alfresco area out from kitchen
- Covered out door entertaining area with built in brick BBQ recess
- Main bath room with separate shower and bath tub, ample storage space, built in linen cupboard and skylight
- Linen press in laundry
- Additional storage in hallway
- Window furnishings though out
- Security Screens and doors
- Oversized 4.85m x 6m single lock up car accommodation with 15 amp power
- Fully fenced yard
- Established gardens
- 876 m2 allotment
- 2.6m side access to rear yard
- Easement free with room to install shed / pool
- Lawn locker for extra storage space
The property will certainly tick all the boxes if you are looking for a well located home with all the necessities and an affordable price.
To arrange your personal inspection of this great property call Aaron and Scott today before it is too late!
At a Glance:
Car Accommodation: 1
Land Size: 876 m2 (approx)
LG Zoning: Res A
Rates: $1,700 per half year (does not include concessions or water)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.