Find something curious…
Beach shack renovator on a 1,012m2 allotment within a hop skip and jump to the beautiful Pacific Ocean.
Elliott Heads is a very popular spot to invest in, with it becoming more obvious to holiday makers and investors as it is a sound area in one of the most picturesque, tranquil spots in the Bundaberg region just 20.2 kms or 20 mins (approx.) drive to Bundaberg CBD.
Located at the mouth of the Elliott River, this beautiful un-spoilt piece of paradise has so much to offer, here you will find both river mouth and surf-beach swimming spots - perfect for all swimming abilities. It is a popular spot for kite-surfing holding State Titles, stand-up paddle boarding and jet skiing, while the fishing is good either from the shore or on nearby reefs and Elliott Heads is the gateway to the Cochrane artificial diving reef.
This home will certainly warrant an inspection...
- Short 200m walk to the ocean forefront
- 1012m2 fenced allotment with a generous 20.1m frontage
- 2 bedrooms plus office/ 3rd room all with ceiling fans
- Bedroom 1 + office with split system air conditioning
- Large air conditioned open plan living with access to front veranda plus glimpses of the ocean
- Recently refreshed combined bathroom and laundry
- Massive covered veranda spanning across the front of the home
- Very functional kitchen with dining area adjacent at the rear of the home
- Polished timber floors throughout living and bedrooms
- Single car accommodation plus workshop provided via 7m x 8m powered garage with remote roller door
- Solar system installed to combat the increasing power bills
- Established gardens
- Town water
- Septic System
- Additional water tanks for yard and gardens
- Room to park the caravan / boat
Elliott Heads General Information:
A beach Kiosk has been constructed on the River Esplanade as part of the approved Elliott Heads Foreshore Master plan.
There is a patrolled swimming beach, with its very own active surf lifesaving club.
The Elliott Heads holiday park is a fully equipped caravan park / camping grounds with cabins and powered and unpowered sites, located at the beach fore shore, with direct access to the beach.
Elliott Heads primary school is a fantastic school with children coming from Coral Cove and Innes Park to attend, via the school bus service. A public bus service is also available to residents.
Convenience store / take away - there are two outlets to cater for residents or holidaymakers needs with bait, ice, daily consumables, souvenirs, gas bottle refills and range of hot food made to order available.
The bowls club is a great place to meet and welcome new faces with fantastic value meals, friendly efficient staff, free courtesy bus, a range of entertainment from music to quiz nights and families are made welcome.
To arrange your personal inspection call Aaron and Scott today before it is too late!
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 2 plus office
Car Accommodation: 1+ workshop
Land Size: 1012 m2 (approx)
Rates: $1,500.00 per half year approx.
Rental Appraisal: $300.00 per week approx.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.