Find something curious…
Bundaberg South has become one of Bundaberg's more popular suburbs to secure property in with many of the Classic Queenslanders undergoing extensive renovations, here is your chance to secure a great opportunity to do the same and reap the rewards.
This Queenslander still embraces its original splendor keeping in touch with its former time period and features the original French doors, casement windows and fittings, high ceilings, beautiful polished floors, TandG walls, spacious sweeping front veranda and most importantly a sense of warmth and love that only this style of home can provide.
# NOTE: Property is now tenanted and not vacant as per photos.
- 3 good size bedrooms - master has built ins, ceiling fans in other bedrooms
- An additional enclosed room which can be used as a 4th bedroom or study
- North East facing enabling you to enjoy the warm winter sun and gentle breezes.
- A pull down internal staircase to the roof cavity - great for extra storage
- Traditional open plan living and dining areas - good for large families
- Bathroom has been upgraded in recent years - 2nd toilet downstairs
- Good size block 809m2 - ample room to put in a shed or swimming pool
- Plenty of space under the home with two additional lock up storage rooms
- Pressurised water tank - great for keeping the lawn green through winter
- All levels of schooling, shopping centre, corner store and CBD very close by
If you are a big fan of Queenslanders this is one not to be missed.
The first to inspect will be guaranteed to fall in love and want to call this property their new home.
At a Glance:
Living areas: 1
Car accommodation: 1
Land Size: 809 m2
Rates: $1600.00 per half year (approx)
Current Rental: $295 per week (approx)
Lease End Date: 27/02/2020
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.