Find something curious…
Be prepared once you enter this breathtaking property that you will not want to leave.
This is the ultimate in lifestyle properties that will exceed expectations with its unique design, magnificent rural outlook, quiet and peaceful surroundings along with features and benefits to suit everyone in the family.
Located between Bundaberg and the beautiful Moore Park Beach on a tranquil 1.2 ha (2.96 acres) well established allotment, all the hard work has been done and it is now ready and awaiting for its new owners to reap the benefits and rewards the property provides.
- Unique Design, approximately 441m2 under roof
- Breathtaking polished hardwood timber floors throughout the home
- Huge open plan kitchen, living and meals area with high raked ceilings, fire place, abundance of windows and sliding doors providing ample natural lighting and capturing the beautiful breezes across the neighbouring farm land
- Massive gourmet 2 pac kitchen with dual island benches, stone bench tops, glass splashbacks, soft touch draws, appliance cupboards, copious amount of cupboard and draw space, oversized walk in pantry and quality appliances including gas 5 burner cooktop, dual oven, canopy range hood and dishwasher
- Must see spiral timber stair case leading to a tucked away library / reading nook which overlooks the kitchen meals and living areas
- Oversized rumpus / family room perfect for the entertainer with enough room to accommodate the largest of pool tables
- Above the rumpus room is the movie buffs ideal get away with an insulated, air conditioned and darkened media room with feature lighting creating a real home theatre feel
- Opening out from both living areas is a large fabulous deck providing the ideal place to entertain guests whilst enjoying the magnificent rural outlook as far as the eye can see all year round
- Lavish oversized master bedroom with its own sitting room / foyer upon entry, dual double glass sliding doors with plantation shutters opening out onto a private deck, feature recessed bed head wall, high raked ceiling with square set cornice, huge walk through robe to accommodate the largest of clothes collections, open ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, stone bench tops, dual vanities, frameless mirrors, large shower and separate bathtub to relax after a hard day
- Leading off the master bedroom is a great size private office which could be utilized as a nursery or another walk in robe if desired
- 4 additional king size bedrooms all with ceiling fans, built in robes and 3 with split system air conditioning
- Hallways with feature recess nooks and display lighting
- Large laundry with folding / sewing bench and leading from the laundry is a toilet with its own vanity
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, stone bench tops, dual vanities, built in linen cupboard, frameless shower screens, separate bathtub looking out onto a greenery alcove
- Sparkling in ground pool visible from kitchen, living areas and entertaining deck with separate storage and shade hut providing the ideal place to install a pool bar and keep the family and friends entertained for hours on end
- Attached to the home is a whopping 9m x 8m double garage
- 5kw Solar system to help with the power bills
- The man of the home will love the 12m x 15m powered shed at the rear of the property with full exposed concrete driveway from road side right through to the shed, triple remote roller doors and drive through access, abundance of built in work benches and storage shelves plus additional bathroom with shower, toilet and laundry facilities with its own hot water service
- If more shed space is required there is another 9m x 18m shed with 4.5m high clearance for the boat, caravan, truck, tractor or whatever you please
- The house water is supplied via 2 x 5000 gallon tanks attached to the home which are also interlinked with another 2 x 5000 gallon tanks supplied by the shed
- The yard is maintained via a domestic unlimited bore and throughout the property are multiple water out lets and an irrigation system for the wide variety of seasonal fruit trees
Positioned approximately 19.5 kms to Bundaberg CBD, 6.1 kms to Moore Park Beach shopping complex and only 9 kms to Gooburrum State School, this property is more than a home, it is a fantastic lifestyle that will make you the envy of others and be a home that you will enjoy coming home to and share with family and friends.
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 5 plus office
Living areas: 3 plus library nook
Bathrooms: 3 including additional bathroom in shed
Toilets: 3 including toilet in shed
Car Accommodation: 12 plus workshop areas
Pool: Yes (salt water)
Air conditioning: Yes
Land Size: 1.2 ha
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.