Find something curious…
Take note first home buyers or those contemplating building, there is no need to endure through the hassles of the building process when you can step straight into this freshly completed brand new home located in a quiet cul de sac in the ever-popular Belle Eden Estate.
Belle Eden Estate which is nestled amongst a natural bush setting of slightly undulating hills with beautiful parkland, vast network of cycling and walking paths, the estate strives to create a safe community for families whilst in very close proximity to schools and shopping strategically located between the CBD and the regions picturesque coast line in Bundaberg's growth corridor just minutes away from everything you need.
Features of 10 Venezia Court include:
- First home buyers eligible for $20,000 first home owners grant
- Fantastic open plan designed home approx. 231.4m2 under roof
- 2550mm high ceilings through out
- Included in sale will be split system air conditioning installed in master bedroom and living area
- Central kitchen with quality appliances, fantastic walk in pantry and dishwasher
- The open plan living allows for a casual dining/family room space that flows out onto the patio via stacker slider doors creating a seamless integration between inside and out
- Separated master bedroom with walk in robe and beautiful ensuite featuring dual vanities and oversized shower
- All the bedrooms are generously sized each complete with ceiling fans and built in robes with mirrored fronts
- Designated study / office nook located in hallway between bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built in cupboards either side
- Spacious laundry with custom cabinetry, overhead cupboards and folding bench
- Great size covered entertaining area overlooking rear yard
- Diamond grill security screens and doors included in sale
- Ceiling fans and LED down lighting throughout
- Quality black tapware and hardware
- Additional linen / storage cupboard adjacent to kitchen
- Tiled throughout living and traffic areas
- Double garage attached to residence
- Side access to the rear yard with ample room to park the motor home / caravan or install a shed / pool if desired
-750m2 easement free allotment with 6ft hardwood fencing
- Aluminium gates / fencing to be installed on each side of the home to provide a secure back yard for pets / children (included in sale)
- Low maintenance easy care gardens
- Quiet cul de sac position
- Situated in Belle Eden Estate
- Short drive to Aldi Shopping centre, Kepnock and St Lukes Schools and under 10 minutes to Bargara Beach
With so many features to list, the only way to appreciate this magnificent home is to come see it for yourself.
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 4 plus study nook
Car Accommodation: 2
House Size: 231.4m2
Land Size: 750m2
Built - 2019
Builder - IDC Developments
For more information or to organize your personal inspection, call or email us today!!
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.