Find something curious…
Attention Investors or homebuyers entering the market. This entry level solid brick, three bedroom home is a must see!
Set on a 792m2 block in the popular suburb of Kalkie, this property is conveniently located close to schools, shops and amenities. Kalkie is positioned centrally between Bundaberg City and the Beautiful beaches of Bargara, Mon Repos and Burnett Heads.
The three bedroom brick home offers a large undercover carport which can also be useful as an entertaining area with a double lockup shed to the rear. The property has a spacious backyard that is fenced for privacy. The three bedrooms all have built in wardrobes with ceiling fans and air-conditioning to the main. The main living area is also air-conditioned which cools the main lounge area along with the open plan living.
This home would make the perfect investment property with current rental appraisal at $330 - $350 per week!
At a Glance:
* Lowset brick - solid construction.
* Single attached carport or entertaining area
* double lock up shed
* 3 bedrooms with sliding built in robes and ceiling fans.
* Bathroom with separate toilet.
* Kitchen complete with freestanding upright oven with separate grill and electric stove top.
* Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning to main living area and main bedroom.
* Fenced backyard.
Car Accommodation: 3
Ceiling Fans: Yes
Block Size: 792 m2
Council Rates: $1600 (approx.) per half year
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.