Find something curious…
The pinnacle of direct ocean front living is 54 Barolin Esplanade, Coral Cove.
No other property on the East coast of Australia compares with this Feng Shui inspired 1200m2 grand residence sprawled over 2414m2 with title to the high tide water mark.
With uninterrupted 180 degree out look over the Pacific Ocean in the forefront, this stunning residence is in a league of its own with an impressive 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 6 toilets, 3 living spaces, 3 car attached accommodation, huge built in bar, wine cellar and 15m long pool just to start naming a few of the many features the home provides.
This is the ultimate in lifestyle family properties that will be guaranteed to fulfil and exceed expectations that will make you the envy of others and be a home that you will enjoy coming home to and share with family and friends.
- Enormous 1200m2 of under roof living and entertaining
- 30m ocean frontage with title to high tide water mark
- 2414m2 North Easterly facing allotment
- 6ft brick fencing surrounding the property with electric front gates
- Feng Shui inspired and designed
- Brick and tile construction, built to suit the elements
- Every room and space in this residence is oversized
- Perfect for cater for the extended family or live in help
- Grand entry / lobby looking down the 37m long hallway though to the ocean
- Guest room at the front of the home on the lower level totally separated from remainder of bedrooms with ensuite and kitchenette facilities
- Vast family and games room featuring carved timber door upon entry, recessed gas fire place plus full-size wet bar with built in seating and huge walk in cellar with customised shelving.
- Formal living / lounge room with recessed fire place and beautiful ocean views
- Formal dining room featuring coffered ceiling and ocean views
- 7m x 7.7m gourmet restaurant quality kitchen that must be seen to be believed incorporating Gaggenau appliances, built in deep fryer, teppanyaki plate, steamer just to name a few along with copious amounts of storage / work and bench space
- Over 238m2 of undercover entertaining spaces taking in different aspects of the property
- The grand residence wraps its self around the central 154m2 covered outdoor living space flowing through the paved courtyard to the 15m long inground saltwater pool
- 5th Bathroom and toilet opening out onto entertaining area for convenience
- Great size office overlooking the inground pool and court yard
- 6th toilet with powder room on lower level to cater for guests
- On the upper level of the residence resides 4 very generous bedrooms
- All bedrooms with built in cabinetry and mirrored robe fronts
- Exquisite master bedroom with spacious walk in robe and huge ensuite featuring dual vanities, separate shower and bathtub along with built in linen cupboard
- Bedroom 2 with walk in robe along with ensuite also featuring dual vanities and separate shower and bath tub
- 3rd full size bathroom located between bedrooms 3 and 4
- All bedrooms, living areas and kitchen (except formal dining) with split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Laundry chute located in walk in linen cupboard dropping through to laundry on lower level
- Huge laundry with built in cupboards, folding bench and room for additional fridges / freezers
- Stone bench tops and vanity tops through the entire residence
- All bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles including ceilings
- 3m high ceilings on lower level, 2.7m high ceilings on upper level
- Security system
- Abundant built in and walk in storage cupboards located throughout
- Quality window furnishings and pelmets
- Security screens and doors
- Oversized 7.2m x 8m main attached garage with high clearance
- Supplementary 3rd attached garage under main roof line
- Garden store room / workshop room
- Fully enclosed pool pump and equipment room
This grand residence has a list of features too long to mention, the only way to appreciate all on offer is to inspect first hand.
Located in the ideal place for the family with the ocean, great local fishing and diving locations, open parkland where the kids can enjoy playing in the park all day long all just a short stroll from your front door.
If you enjoy a round of golf you will be impressed as you are only 2 minutes away from the 18 hole, internationally renowned Coral Cove Golf Club where you can play golf and enjoy a meal by the sea.
Coral Cove is a 15 minute drive to the Bundaberg CBD with regular public transport services and the kids can catch the bus to the local primary school or high school.
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 5 plus office
Living areas: 3
Car Accommodation: 3
Pool: Yes (salt water)
Air conditioning: Yes
Land Size: 2,414m2
Rates: $3,000 per half year (approx)
Year Built - 1992
House Size - 1,200m2 (approx)