Take note first home buyers looking to enter the market or astute investors, situated in Norville and flood free is this quaint low set weatherboard home ready for you to make your own mark and capitalize on what is on offer.
Located within close proximity to Norville Primary School, Norville park and pool, Across the Waves Sports Club and public transport, the position of this property will certainly tick the boxes if you want convenience.
- Replaced iron roof and guttering on main residence
- Hardwood floors throughout (some rooms covered over)
- 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with built in cupboard and split system air conditioning
- Good size lounge room
- Original yet tidy combined kitchen and meals room
- Neat bathroom with corner shower over bath and toilet
- 2 toilets for convenience
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Step down laundry with room for additional fridges / freezers
- Covered and semi enclosed entertaining area
- Private and fenced court yard at the rear of the home
- New switchboard and mains wiring
- Single car accommodation plus carport for boat or trailer
- 599m2 fully fenced easement free corner allotment
- Currently returning $260 per week until 4th September 2019
This is your chance to get in on the lower end of the market at a price not to miss
For more information or to organize your personal inspection call Aaron and Scott today!
At a Glance:
Living areas: 1
Car Accommodation: 1
Land Size: 599 m2 (approx)
LG Zoning: Res A
Rates: $1,600.00 per year (approx)
Current Rental Amount: $260 per week
Lease End Date: 4th September 2019
Lease Term: 6 Months
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.