Find something curious…
Listen to the distant sounds of the ocean while enjoying the beautiful coastal breezes with style, space and luxury abound, located in a quiet picturesque pocket in Innes Park North this beautiful residence was certainly built for comfortable living and grand entertaining.
This home is perfect for those wanting a unique and elegant solution to the everyday standard and from the moment you enter this stunning home you will notice the quality appointments installed throughout
Featuring 4 bedrooms, media room, large open plan living with raked ceilings, heated inground pool, massive outdoor entertaining, huge shed and a list which just keeps on going.
The extensive list of features and benefits this residence provides are:
- Fully manicured 1,970m2 allotment with irrigation system throughout
- Immaculate and beautifully presented and spacious residence 350m2 under roof
- 2.7m ceilings, square set cornice in living areas, traffic areas and master bedroom
- 600mm x 600mm rectified edge porcelain tiles
- Expansive open plan living and dining area with raked ceilings, air conditioning and fire place free flowing through to the outdoor entertaining space via large stacker slider doors
- Must have kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash backs, stainless steel appliances including 900mm freestanding 5 burner gas stove, canopy range hood, dishwasher, built in microwave, soft touch draws, overhead cupboards with lighting over bench, appliance cupboard and great size pantry.
- Great size media room with built in office / study bench and overhead cupboards along with feature slider door
- Large master bedroom separated from remainder of rooms overlooking the pool with air conditioning, great size walk around robe through to the spacious ensuite
- Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, dual vanities and oversized dual shower
- 3 generous additional built in bedrooms all with air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom located between bedrooms 2 and 3 with floor to ceiling tiles, built in linen cupboard, spacious shower plus deep relaxing free standing bathtub
- Substantial laundry with built in storage and custom cabinetry
- Powder room adjacent to main bathroom and separate toilet
- Abundance of natural lighting along with strategically placed windows and louvers to create cross ventilation and capture the soothing coastal breezes
- 63.5m2 covered outdoor entertaining area with built in bench including BBQ plus roll down blinds allowing use all year round in any weather condition
- Stunning 7m x 4.5m inground salt water pool with heat pump allowing use all year round
- Double attached car accommodation on the home with built in storage cupboards on either side of the garage along with epoxy flooring
- Solar hot water system
- New 5kw solar system
- Built in speakers in living and outdoor areas
- Quality window furnishings
- 6ft fencing surrounding the entire property
- Electric front gate with intercom system for privacy and security
- Exposed concrete drive way and mower strips surround the residence
- Fantastic side access the rear yard
- Huge 9m x 12m triple bay powered shed with 2 x 3m high doors (2.7 wide) and
1 x 3.6m high door (2.8m wide), separate sub-board and 15-amp outlet
- Concrete apron in front of shed along with concrete hardstand on the side of the shed for caravan / boat / truck etc
- 5000gal rainwater tank at rear of shed
- Low maintenance gardens with feature lighting
- Town water
- Quiet cul de sac position
- Walking distance to Daycare
- Leisurely stroll to Rifle Range Beach
It is located in the ideal place for the family with the ocean, great local fishing and diving locations, open parkland where the kids can enjoy playing in the park all day long all just a short stroll from your front door.
Innes Park North is a 15 minute drive to the Bundaberg CBD with regular public transport services and the kids can catch the bus to the local primary school or high school.
This property has so much on offer and must be seen firsthand. We highly recommend to make the first step and book an inspection so you can start living your own coastal lifestyle that others dream about.
At a Glance:
Bathrooms: 2 plus powder room
Living Areas: 2
Car Accommodation: 8
Pool: Salt Water Heated
Air Conditioning: Split Systems
Block Size: 1,970m2
House Size: 350m2 under roof
Builder: Darren Hunt Homes
Age: 5 Years
Rental Appraisal: $550.00 per week (approx)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.