With ocean views and capturing the beautiful ocean breezes is this must have beachside home offering a fantastic lifestyle with plenty of room for the family to grow.
Open lounge and dining areas on the upper level are wonderfully complemented by a large and functional kitchen and opens out onto the deck taking full advantage of the views and allowing for hassle free and comfortable entertaining.
Positioned just 50m to parkland, 150m to the golden sands of Moore Park Beach and 530m to the Surf Life Saving Club.
Features of this must-see property include:
- 275m2 of living and entertaining under the main roof line over 2 levels
- 759m2 corner allotment with 2 street access and room to park the caravan / boat
- Huge 3m x 12m deck opening out from the main living
- Large centrally located kitchen over-looking the open plan living and through to the deck
- Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, corner pantry and ample bench / storage space
- 3 bedrooms on upper level all with ceiling fans and built in cupboards
- Master bedroom with walk around robe though to the ensuite
- 2nd bathroom and toilet on upper level
- Separated 4th built in bedroom with ceiling fan on lower level perfect for guests or teenagers wanting their own privacy and space
- 3rd shower and 3rd toilet on lower level
- Double remote car accommodation on lower level with one bay 10m long allowing space at the end to be converted into a living area with TV and power out lets already provided plus a slider door through to the yard
- Security screens and doors
- Brand new carpets
- Walls freshly repainted throughout
- Additional storage room under stair well
- Rain water tank
- Town water
- Septic system
- Fully fenced yard
- Just a hop skip and jump to the beach
Moore Park is a relaxed beachside community, located 21 kilometres north of Bundaberg with 20 kilometres of golden sand lining a gentle curve of beach, backed by she-oak casuarinas, pandanus and tea trees.
Moore Park offers a range of low key activities, from swimming, fishing and beach walking, to bird watching. Surf carnivals and the triathlons are the main casual events held at Moore Park, otherwise you're guaranteed peace and quiet - even during the peak Christmas holiday periods.
Facilities located at Moore Park include Kiosk, cafes, general store, petrol station, bowls club, Tavern and shopping complex featuring Supermarket, Bakery, Hardware Store, Gym and Child Care.
For your private inspection call Aaron or Scott today !
At a Glance:
Car Accommodation: 2
Rates: $1600.00 per half year approx (does not include concessions or water)
Current Rental Appraisal: TBA
Block Size: 759m2
House Size: 276m2
Age: 10 Years Approx.
Builder: High Coast Homes
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.