Find something curious…
If you may have been considering going through the building process we highly suggest for you to inspect this near new property as this home may certainly change your mind.
A lot of extra details have been placed into this property which is not generally found in homes in this price bracket, it will be a place you will be proud to call home and enjoy with family and friends.
The home is set in Belle Eden Estate which is nestled amongst a natural bush setting of slightly undulating hills with beautiful parkland, vast network of cycling and walking paths, the estate strives to create a safe community for families whilst in very close proximity to schools and shopping strategically located between the CBD and the regions picturesque coast line in Bundaberg's growth corridor just minutes away from everything you need.
Features of 36 Palermo Ave include:
- Fantastic designed home approx. 268m2 under roof
- Beautiful kitchen with quality Miele appliances including 900mm oven, induction cook top, fantastic walk in pantry, dishwasher, soft close draws and stone bench tops
- The open plan living allows for a casual dining/family room space that flows out onto the patio via stacker slider doors creating a seamless integration between inside and out
- Great size master bedroom with walk in robe and beautiful ensuite featuring dual vanities and oversized shower plus direct access onto entertaining deck
- Separate lounge / media room
- All the bedrooms are generously sized each complete with ceiling fans and built in robes
- 2.55m ceilings throughout with exception of entry and office which have 3.6m ceilings
- Designated study / office at the front of the home
- Great size covered timber entertaining deck overlooking rear yard
- Ceiling fans and LED down lighting throughout
- Feature wall in entry plus extra linen / storage cupboards in hallway
- Ideally set up and designed for entertaining
- Double garage attached to residence
- Fantastic side access to the rear yard with ample room to park the motor home / caravan or install a shed / pool if desired
-750m2 easement free allotment
- Situated in Belle Eden Estate
- Short drive to Aldi Shopping centre, Kepnock and St Lukes Schools and under 10 minutes to Bargara Beach
With so many features to list, the only way to appreciate this magnificent home is to come see it for yourself.
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 4 plus study
Living areas: 2
Car Accommodation: 2
House Size: 267.7m2
Land Size: 750 m2
Built - 2017
Builder - IDC Developments
For more information or to organize your personal inspection, call or email us today!!
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.