This must see brick home is within short walking distance to Avoca School, child care, public transport, parks and minutes to major shopping. The property would ideally suit those looking for a brick in original condition ready to add their own cosmetic personal touches too and turn this house into their new home.
This must-see property boasts:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in cupboards
- Good size lounge room
- Dining area adjacent to kitchen
- Modern kitchen with ample working, bench and cupboard space
- Tidy bathroom with large shower and built in linen cupboard
- Separate laundry
- Carpet in bedrooms, vinyl throughout living and traffic areas
- Single attached car accommodation
- Lockable workshop / storage room
- Fenced 800m2 flood free allotment
- Ready for a fresh coat of paint and be bought back to life
- Private paved alfresco court yard
- Ideal location in quiet cul de sac
- Easement free with side access and room to install a shed if required
For your private inspection please email or call Aaron and Scott today.
At a Glance:
Living Area: 1
Car Accommodation: 1
Land Size: 800 m2
Rates: $1,500 per half year approx
Rental Appraisal: $260.00 per week approx.
Age: 38 Years (approx)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
4 Westville Court, Avoca, Queensland, 4670, Australia