If you are looking for a lifestyle property with the luxuries of a quality-built home then the look is over. Located 20 minutes from Bundaberg CBD, the sale of this property by way of trustee includes a large 4-bedroom home built by one of Bundaberg's most reputable builders, "Bundy Homes" just 8 years ago. Over 30 acres on two titles, 3 x 5,400-gallon water tanks, a dam and a large 4 bay powered shed.
The home has been designed to comfortably accommodate the whole family with open plan living, huge media/entertainment room, large bedrooms and plenty of storage throughout. All this on acreage that provides room to grow, build stables, have a few head of cattle or sell the vacant lot and put the cash away for a rainy day. The owner is extremely motivated and has priced the property to sell.
Property features include:
- 8 years young 4-bedroom brick veneer home
- Master with walk in robe and ensuite
- All 3 other rooms are large with built-in wardrobes
- Tiled open plan living kitchen and dining areas
- Large 6m x 5m Media/entertainment room
- For the chef in the family the home offers a 5-burner gas stove top, Miele dishwasher, island bench with waterfall ends, servery window, brand new oven, soft close draws and doors on cabinetry throughout
- Plenty of linen storage + extra storage near the rear of the house which could easily be converted to an office
- A/C in master and both living areas
- Solar system and solar hot water to cut down those electricity cost
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Timber fence with gates on an acre around the house and shed
- 12 x 7.5m powered shed with 4 roller doors
- Security screens throughout with Crimsafe front screen door
- 3 x 5,400 gallon (73,500 litres) water tanks
And the list goes on! The abundance of opportunity that exists with this acreage property are endless and astute acreage buyers will know the value for money and potential gains to be made from their first look.
The property has been price to sell so don't miss this great opportunity and give exclusive listing agent Nathan Powell a call today to arrange a showing.
AT A GLANCE
Land size: L4 RP227477: 8.329ha and L8 Ck3684: 4.032ha (30.54 acres)
Lounges/living areas: 2
Ceiling fans: Throughout
Security screens: Throughout
Outdoor areas: 2
Car accommodation: 5
Rates: $820 per half year (approx.)
Safety switch: yes
Smoke alarms: yes
Water: 3 x 5,400-gallon tanks + a good size dam
Agent: Nathan Powell Phone:
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
20 Matts Road, Pine Creek, Queensland, 4670, Australia