Listen to the distant sounds of the ocean while enjoying the beautiful coastal breezes with style, space and luxury abound, this 4 bedroom plus study home located in a quiet picturesque pocket in Innes Park on 2,501m2 was certainly built for comfortable living and grand entertaining plus has it also fantastic side access, ample room for sheds and no rear neighbours!
This home is perfect for those wanting a unique and elegant solution to the everyday standard and from the moment you enter this stunning home you will notice the quality appointments installed throughout and your eyes keep getting drawn to the focal point of the home - the centralized pool visible from majority of rooms in the home.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, large study, media room, large open plan living, inground pool, massive outdoor entertaining and a list which just keeps on going.
This homes class can be seen throughout with an extensive list of features and benefits such as:
- 325m2 under roof plus additional outdoor living
- Focal point of the property is the heated inground salt water pool located in the centre of the home with built in pool cover recessed underground at the end of the pool
- 4 spacious built in bedrooms, 3 bedrooms with walk in robes
- Large separated master bedroom overlooking the pool with shadow line ceilings, air conditioning, great size walk-in robe, open ensuite with dual vanities and blue tooth mirrors
- Fantastic open plan living and dining area with air conditioning, display niches and views over the pool and large sliding doors creating a seamless integration between inside and out
- Must have kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash backs, stainless steel Bosch and Smeg appliances including dishwasher, soft touch draws, motorised doors on overhead cupboards plus walk in pantry with stone preparation bench
- Air-conditioned media room with hard wired surround sound cabling, black out blinds and shadow line ceiling
- Separate 3m x 3m study with built in cupboard overlooking the pool with potential to turn into a 5th bedroom if required
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, stone top vanity, separate bathtub and shower
- Powder room adjacent to main bathroom
- 9ft high ceilings throughout
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- All built in cupboards with frosted glass robe fronts
- Air conditioning in bedroom 2 and 3
- 3 step cornicing in remainder of the home
- Tiled thought living and traffic areas including alfresco, pool area and detached entertaining area
- 36.27m2 tiled and covered outdoor entertaining area with built in bench including sink, BBQ and under bench glass door beer fridge
- Detached covered and tiled entertaining area accessible from alfresco area and providing room for the largest of social gatherings
- Great size laundry with built in cabinetry and stone bench top
- Double attached car accommodation on the home with built in storage cupboard
- Security screens to all windows and doors with Crimsafe on windows and doors looking onto pool
- Fantastic side access the rear with room for a large shed and room for the boat / motorhome or the toys
- Exposed concrete drive way and mower strips
- Fenced 2,501m2 allotment with town water
- No rear neighbours and farm land outlook
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- Walking distance to Daycare
- Leisurely stroll to Rifle Range Beach
It is located in the ideal place for the family with the ocean, great local fishing and diving locations, open parkland where the kids can enjoy playing in the park all day long all just a short stroll from your front door.
Innes Park is a 15 minute drive to the Bundaberg CBD with regular public transport services and the kids can catch the bus to the local primary school or high school.
We highly recommend an inspection of this must see property so you can start living your own coastal lifestyle that others dream about.
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 4 plus study
Bathrooms: 2 plus powder room
Living Areas: 2
Entertaining Areas: 2
Car Accommodation: 2
Pool: Salt Water
Air Conditioning: Split Systems
Block Size: 2,501m2
House Size: 325m2 under roof plus additional outdoor living
Builder: Kleidon Master Built Homes
Age: 5 Years
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
18 Francis Place, Innes Park, Queensland, 4670, Australia