Positioned in a fantastic pocket in Kepnock is this charming renovated home with a warm and comfortable feel and a wonderful blend of character features with the comforts of modern living.
With immaculate presentation property has more to it than meets the eye and will certainly impress all who inspect.
With all hard work complete, the only thing you need to do is unpack and enjoy !
- Repainted inside and out
- New roof and guttering
- Beautiful freshly polished mixed species hardwood timber floors
- Modern kitchen with art deco feel
- Stainless steel appliances plus dishwasher void
- Island bench with polished timber top
- 3 built in bedrooms with new carpet and ceiling fans
- 4th built in room with ceiling fan and bi-fold doors which could be used as 2nd living area / kids play room
- Master bedroom with dual his and hers built in robes
- Refreshed main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, dual vanities, free standing bathtub, frameless mirror, frameless shower and built in linen cupboard
- Lounge room with polished floors and ceiling fan
- Dining area adjacent to kitchen
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining area with TV and power points
- New lights and ceiling fans throughout
- Refreshed laundry
- New toilet
- Electric hot water system
- Brick peers
- Aluminum windows
- Powered workshop / storage room at rear of the property
- 2 car (nose to tail) attached drive through carport on side of the home
- Located on a 769m2 easement free allotment
- Dual driveways with access to rear yard on left hand side of the home
- Room to install additional shed at rear if required
- Close to Public Transport
- Short stroll to convenience complex consisting of Bottle shop, Bakery, Butchery and Convenience Store
Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this property please give us a call today.
At a Glance:
Car Accommodation: 1
Land Size: 769m2 (approx)
LG Zoning: Res A
Rates: $ 1,600.00 per half year (approx)
Safety switch: Yes
Smoke Alarms: Yes
Current Rent: $310.00 per week (approx)
Lease Expiry: 01/02/2018
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
3 Auer Street, Kepnock, Queensland, 4670, Australia