POSITION, POSITION, POSITION Seldom do homes in this position come to the market and those who know of the highly sort after pockets of Bargara will realise when they do they are snapped up very quickly.
3 Cossart Crescent is located in a quiet cul-de-sac within a short 450m stroll to the golden sands of Archies Beach and 700m to Kelly's Beach and the Causeway.
Many features and benefits of this large family home include:
- 4 great size bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- 2 separate living spaces and 2 meals / dining areas
- Carpeted Formal lounge and tiled dining room with air conditioning
- Great size kitchen with ample amount of storage, bench and work space and dishwasher overlooking living area
- 2nd tiled and air conditioned living and meals area with both areas having slider doors opening outside
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
- Double attached car accommodation under main roof
- Double carport attached to the front of the home
- Single attached carport on the side of the home with drive through access to rear yard
- Single bay colour bond shed in rear yard
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- 710m2 fenced allotment with established gardens
- Rain water tank
- Brick and tile construction approx. 26 years old
- Short stroll to the beautiful Archie's and Kelly's Beach
- Just minutes to Bargara Shopping Centre, Pub, tavern, Golf Club and the restaurant / caf precinct
Come and discover the sheer pleasure of an outstanding address that cannot be appreciated until experienced.
Call or email Aaron and Scott to organise your personal inspection today.
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 2
Car Accommodation: 6
Land Size: 710m2 (approx)
LG Zoning: Res A
Rates: $1,600.00 per half year (does not include concessions)
Safety switch: Yes
Smoke Alarms: Yes
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
3 Cossart Crescent, Bargara, Queensland, 4670, Australia