This must see home located on the city fringe in Parklands Estate Branyan is perfect for the family lifestyle environment. Positioned on 6,549m2 allotment this home is ideal for the growing family who want room to move, peace and quiet and privacy while being conveniently located just minutes to Schools (school bus stop only 3 doors down), Day Care, CQ University and major Shopping Centres.
If you are a tradesman who requires shed and storage space or you have a motor home, large fishing boat, caravan, multiple cars or you just want a big shed you are in luck here also.
Designed for family living, entertaining and with an impressive list of features there is no denying why this home is a must to inspect.
Be pleasantly surprised with all this fantastic family home offers:
- 6,549m2 fenced allotment with manicured lawns, established gardens and fruit trees, bore and an abundance of tank water
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining area (81.5m2) statically positioned providing a fantastic area to sit back and relax or entertain family and friends whilst capturing the soothing breezes and overlooking the sprawling rear yard and the beautiful sparkling in ground pool
- Unique Design, only 1 set of owners and built by Ascot Homes (Steel Frame)
- 4 generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Designated office / study located upon entry into the home which could be converted into 5th bedroom with minimal work
- Master bedroom separated from additional bedrooms with air conditioning, oversized walk around robe and spacious ensuite featuring a corner spa bath
- 3 living spaces to happy accommodate all members of the family
- Large formal lounge / media room with insulated sound proofing walls, surround sound wiring plus air conditioning along with the ability to be closed off from the remainder of the home
- Dining / meals area adjacent to kitchen with direct access out onto entertaining area
- Air conditioned family room with abundance of widows looking out over yard and pool capturing the warm morning sun and providing a great place to enjoy a coffee and start the day
- Rumpus / kids living with air conditioning and bedrooms 2,3and 4 all opening direct into this space
- Main bathroom and powder room also centrally located between bedrooms 2,3and 4
- Huge gourmet kitchen with loads of bench space, copious amount of cupboard and draw space, pantry, Miele appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher plus views over family room, meals area and though to entertaining area plus pool and rear yard
- Abundance of additional built in storage cupboards
- Laundry with folding bench
- Main bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Security screens and doors
- Tinted windows
- New 5kw solar system to help combat with the ever increasing power bills
- New solar hot water system
- Sparkling in ground salt water pool to keep the kids entertained for hours on end
- Attached to the home is an oversized 43.3m2 garage with remote panel lift door
- At the rear of the property is a 12m x 9m high clearance powered shed with insulated roof and lined workshop area with 15amp power plus rear roller door for extra drive through access or to allow for great air flow
- 9m x 6m concrete hardstand area in front of shed
- The house water is supplied via 1 x 15000 gallon underground concrete tank plus 2 x 6000 gallon tanks
- The yard is maintained via a domestic unlimited bore and throughout the property are multiple water out lets
- Front circular drive way and good side access to rear yard
This home is sure to please and the only way to appreciate all on offer is to come see it for yourself.
For additional information or to organise your personal inspection please email or call us today.
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 4 + Office
Living Areas: 3
Car Accommodation: 5
Land Size: 6,549m2
Safety Switch: Yes
Smoke Alarms: Yes
Rates: $878.00 per half year (approx)
Year Built: 2004
Builder: Ascot Homes
Construction: Steel Frame
House Size: 342.63m2 under roof (254m2 living, 6.9m2 porch, 81.46m2 outdoor entertaining and 43.28m2 garage)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
6 Clydesdale Avenue, Branyan, Queensland, 4670, Australia