Located in Millbank, just a short distance to Hospitals, Schools, Public Transport, major Shopping Centres and Sporting Clubs is this spacious 2 bedroom brick standalone unit in a small quiet complex of only 8.
If you're looking an easier, no maintenance lifestyle but don't want to compromise on space, privacy or quality, then this unit is worth an inspection!
The unit offers:
- Spacious, air-conditioned and tiled open plan living area with abundance of natural light
- A large kitchen, similar in size to what you would have in a house, lots of cupboard space, ample bench and working space looking over the open plan living
- Abundance of linen space in the hallway and in the garage
- Two large bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and built in robes with both shelving and hanging space and mirrored robe fronts
- The master bedroom has an external aluminium roller blind for both security and privacy which is operated by a remote inside. This room also has a television point
- External blinds to living room windows and blinds and curtains throughout internally
- Paving to the whole exclusive use area of the unit for ease of maintenance
- Extra height to the attached garage to fit higher vehicles, camper vans
- Security is not an issue with security screens throughout and deadlocks to both front and back entries
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Roll down shutters on majority of windows and slider door
- Paved area at the front of unit for additional car parking
- Very low body corporate fees
Why not increase your current investment portfolio or enjoy an easy maintenance and stress free lifestyle that this unit can provide. Contact Scott or Aaron to make your inspection today!
At a Glance Unit 6:
Living Area: 1
Garage: 1 plus car parking space
Age: Built in 1993
Pet Friendly: Yes
Unit area: 248m2
Body Corporate Fees: $TBA per year (approx)
Rates: $1,300 per half year
Rental Appraisal: $245.00 - $265.00 per week (approx)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
6 / 55a Duffy Street, Millbank, Queensland, 4670, Australia