Situated on a 1,012m2 Residential B block in one of Bundaberg's most highly sought after locations is this must see Queenslander with excellent street appeal superbly embracing and showcasing its original grand splendor and the craftsmanship that made homes like this a rarity.
Located in a wide street with lovely big trees and other neat Queenslander and cottage style properties, the location is great being only 1 street back from the main street of Bundaberg with takeaway, restaurants and convenience stores all close by.
The property features 5 good size bedrooms, kitchen, large separate dining area, lounge area, bathroom with toilet, 2 additional toilets, utilities room with shower and a large front veranda. The property has plenty of old world appeal with TandG walls, high ceilings and ornate fretwork plus modern conveniences have been added with many air conditioners, renovated bathroom and data points throughout.
This property was previously converted and used as professional offices and leased to an accounting firm, it was then leased to a Health Services Foundation to provide accommodation to families of patients in the Bundaberg area as it is situated close to the Friendly Society Private Hospital. The property since has been used as a Residential residence but would certainly lend itself to be used as professional offices again subject to council consents and approvals.
Other features of the property include:
- Generous size bedrooms with split system air conditioning
- Iron roof and colour bond guttering
- Concrete stumps
- Double bay garage at rear of property
- Ample room for additional onsite car parking
- 1,012m2 Res B allotment with 6ft fencing on 3 sides
- Fantastic central location with all amenities at your finger tips
- 250m approx. to the Friendly Society Hospital
- 1 street back from the main street of Bundaberg
- Medical centres, medical practices, dentist, Ozcare and accountants all in the same street
- Short walk to Restaurants, Taverns, Takeaway shops, coffee shops, Base Hospital and the CBD.
Call or email Aaron and Scott today to arrange your inspection before it is too late.
At a Glance:
Land Size: 1,012m2
Rates: $2,750 per half year (approx)
Rental Appraisal: $340.00 - $360.00 per week (approx)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
116 Woongarra Street, Bundaberg West, Queensland, 4670, Australia