This 3 bedroom home has been priced to sell and will be sure to tick the boxes and satisfy the most savvy of purchasers.
Attributes of this property range from 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans, 3 separate living areas, 2 toilets, in ground pool, large entertaining area and 6m x 6m shed.
- Master bedroom with built in robe and 2 way access to bathroom
- All bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in cupboards
- Carpeted main lounge room at the front of the home
- Tiled meals and living area adjacent to kitchen and opening out onto entertaining area
- Large 3rd living area / utility area ideal for kids play room
- Good size central kitchen with ample cupboard space
- 2 way main bathroom off master bedroom with separate shower and bathtub
- 2 toilets, one in main bathroom and second adjacent to laundry
- Window furnishings
- Security screens and doors
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with view over rear yard and pool
- Beautiful in-ground salt water pool perfect to keep the kids entertained hours on end
- New variable speed pool pump
- 6m x 6m colour bond shed
- Exposed concrete drive way, mower strips, pathways and entertaining area
- Low maintenance gardens
- Exterior of the home repainted in 2016 including roof
- Various fruit trees including Lemonade, Lemon, Paw Paw and Mandarin
The home is situated on a 735m2 allotment located just meters from a child care centre and bus stop plus only a short drive to schools, major shopping centres and amenities.
To organise your personal inspection of this great value home either email or call Aaron and Scott today before it is too late !
At a Glance:
Car Accommodation: 2
Land Size: 735 m2 approx
LG Zoning: Res A
Rates: $1,500.00 per half year approx.
Safety switch: Yes
Smoke Alarms: Yes
Rental Appraisal: $310.00 - $330.00 per week (approx)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
274 Avoca Road, Avoca, Queensland, 4670, Australia